XEROX/nwwia directory?
Author Message
 XEROX/nwwia directory?

It is part of Windows XP, that's not a virus.

Seb

Quote:
> On my laptop, equipped with Windows XP Professional, there
> is a directory under PROGRAM FILES called XEROX. Under
> that directory there is another subdirectory called NWWIA.

> I have surfed the web and see that some people say that it
> is totally acceptable in the XP OS but I wondered if there
> might be an "official" MS confirmation that it is not part
> of some virus (can't delete it as it is "in use" and, if
> deleted from DOS it rebuilds at reboot).

> Thanks...

> Richard Linwood

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 04:09:14 GMT

1. Directory of File/Directories on CD

2. copy file from one directory to another directory

3. Creating Directories & Sub-Directories from Clarion

4. dosnames - directory DOSify a directory

5. Copying multiple directories to one directory

6. pathname-directory when pathname is a directory

7. Getting at directories with DIRECTORY

8. Newbie: import works ok if in base directory but fails in other directories

9. original xerox st-80 still exists?

10. WTB: old Tek or Xerox Smalltalk system

11. What happened to Xerox (XSIS) ``Analyst''?

12. Xerox C8 Esc codes.