jdbgmgr.exe virus message
Author Message
 jdbgmgr.exe virus message

I received a message stating that a virus called
jdbgmgr.exe would infect my address book within 14 days.
I was told to delete it ifI found it on my system if it
had a teddy bear next to it.  I did a search on
jdbgmgr.exe and found jdbgmgr (with bear but no .exe) in
2 places  - c:I386 and c:windows\32  Should I delete
these?

Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:06:35 GMT
 jdbgmgr.exe virus message
Amy,

No you shouldn't delete these - the e-mail you recieved is a hoax.

There are setting on your computer which may make the ".exe" part
not show - this is normal.

You should look into getting a virus checker - my personal preference
is AVG from www.grisoft.com - it is free for personal use.

You can read more about computer viruses and hoaxes at:

http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/

Kind regards,

Mike

Quote:
> I received a message stating that a virus called
> jdbgmgr.exe would infect my address book within 14 days.
> I was told to delete it ifI found it on my system if it
> had a teddy bear next to it.  I did a search on
> jdbgmgr.exe and found jdbgmgr (with bear but no .exe) in
> 2 places  - c:I386 and c:windows\32  Should I delete
> these?

Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:25:50 GMT

1. jdbgmgr.exe virus

2. virus jdbgmgr.exe

3. jdbgmgr.exe (is this a virus!! please advise)

4. jdbgmgr.exe (virus)

5. Virus jdbgmgr.exe

6. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

7. jdbgmgr.exe Virus ( Legit or Hoax)

8. is jdbgmgr.exe a virus?

9. jdbgmgr.exe is NOT A VIRUS it is a HOAX

10. Virus - file jdbgmgr.exe

11. jdbgmgr.exe virus????

12. help !!!!!! with the jdbgmgr.exe virus or hoax