Folder with no name?
Author Message
 Folder with no name?

Drag it to recycle bin.
Quote:

icon, on the same level
Quote:
>as C:, D:, Printers, Control Panel, etc. that has no
name. When I right
>click on it the options I have are to  cut, create

shortcut, and delete.
Quote:
>None of these option will do anything however. The

system is running fine,
Quote:
>and Norton Corporate Edition has not detected anything
but this seems a
>little suspicious. Please see attached.

>Any ideas?

Thu, 09 Jun 2005 22:40:56 GMT

1. API to return folder name

2. AppleDylan names of folders?

3. Can't Edit Source folder names in Apple Dylan DR1

4. Dir.glob and space in folders names

5. New Folder with Random Bird Names

6. Folder with no name?

7. Hierarchial ListBoxes -- expanded folder inside a folder?

8. creating folders and sub folders

9. How to list files, folders and all their files under the folders

10. What is the name of the function named + ?

11. Alias name vs. folderitem.name

12. DOS File Lookup - just the file name, not the path AND file name