Virus Software??????
Author Message
 Virus Software??????

I have the virus software InoculatIT running on my computer which is very
good but I have recently got Norton Anti Virus. Will they both work
correctly if I have them both installed or will they conflict.

Thanks In Advance.

P.s. Any suggestions for firewall software will be greatly accepted.

Thu, 06 Nov 2003 17:54:29 GMT
 Virus Software??????

Quote:
> I have the virus software InoculatIT running on my computer which is very
> good but I have recently got Norton Anti Virus. Will they both work
> correctly if I have them both installed or will they conflict.

My advice would be to forget Norton AV and stick with inoculateIT, which is
a much better scanner.

Thu, 06 Nov 2003 21:51:29 GMT
 Virus Software??????
Hi,

it may cause troubles on your PC if you are running more then one AntiVirus
SoftWare at the same time !

They some times see each other's files as a virus or at least, at the time
they have detected a virus, they fight each other and it can make the virus
infect your system in that chaos !

Regards..

Quote:
> I have the virus software InoculatIT running on my computer which is very
> good but I have recently got Norton Anti Virus. Will they both work
> correctly if I have them both installed or will they conflict.

> Thanks In Advance.

> P.s. Any suggestions for firewall software will be greatly accepted.

Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:47:41 GMT
 Virus Software??????
thanks, will stay with inoculateIT

Quote:
> Hi,

> it may cause troubles on your PC if you are running more then one
AntiVirus
> SoftWare at the same time !

> They some times see each other's files as a virus or at least, at the time
> they have detected a virus, they fight each other and it can make the
virus
> infect your system in that chaos !

> Regards..

> > I have the virus software InoculatIT running on my computer which is
very
> > good but I have recently got Norton Anti Virus. Will they both work
> > correctly if I have them both installed or will they conflict.

> > Thanks In Advance.

> > P.s. Any suggestions for firewall software will be greatly accepted.

Fri, 07 Nov 2003 22:40:32 GMT

1. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

2. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

3. Anti-Virus Software and Data corruption!

4. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

5. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

6. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

7. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

8. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

9. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

10. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

11. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

12. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE