virus/trojan?
Author Message
 virus/trojan?

Hi,

I have AVG and zone alarm, I turned off zone alarm for a
few minutes and suddenly my speakers came into action with
a man's voice and weird background music.

I couldn't tell what he was saying but it wasn't friendly.

Any-one any ideas?

Thanks,
Dawn.

Sun, 01 May 2005 19:22:18 GMT
 virus/trojan?
Why would you turn your ZA off while you were on the internet?

: Hi,
:
: I have AVG and zone alarm, I turned off zone alarm for a
: few minutes and suddenly my speakers came into action with
: a man's voice and weird background music.
:
: I couldn't tell what he was saying but it wasn't friendly.
:
: Any-one any ideas?
:
: Thanks,
: Dawn.

Sun, 01 May 2005 20:48:35 GMT
 virus/trojan?

Quote:

Because there is a certain site that for some reason I
cannot access with ZA switched on, even on the lowest
settings.
Any ideas on wether I do have a virus/trojan would be
greatly appreciated.
I did run AVG but it picked up nothing.
Thanks,
Dawn.

Mon, 02 May 2005 00:22:53 GMT
 virus/trojan?
Go to www.moosoft.com and download The Cleaner then run it.  It will look for trojans
and backdoors.

I would be real apprehensive about any website that I could not access unless I turn my
Firewall off.

I would do a good maintenance cleanup -- Temp Int files, any files & sub directories in
c:\windows\temp  Also run msconfig from Start Run and see what all is checked in your
startup tab.

:

Quote:
: >Why would you turn your ZA off while you were on the
: internet?
:
: Because there is a certain site that for some reason I
: cannot access with ZA switched on, even on the lowest
: settings.
: Any ideas on wether I do have a virus/trojan would be
: greatly appreciated.
: I did run AVG but it picked up nothing.
: Thanks,
: Dawn.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Mon, 02 May 2005 05:45:43 GMT

1. XP Pro Virus, trojan?? Please Help, expert needed

2. WARNING:Virus/Trojan "MSGSRV420.EXE"

3. Antigen found Win32/PSW.Hooker 2.4.Trojan (CA(InoculateIT)) virus

4. Trojan Dialer Virus

5. trojan virus

6. virus removal: Backdoor.Sdbot (Trojan)

7. Trojan Horse Virus, Help needed

8. trojan virus

9. Trojan Virus

10. IRC Trojan virus