Is this a hoax virus or a real virus??
Author Message
 Is this a hoax virus or a real virus??

Hello,  the Mc Afee virus system scan window always pops
up on screen. So then I programme it to scan and after it
finishes scaning all files for viruses it says no infected
files were found. What concerns me is that the virus
system scan window continuously pops up now and then but
when I go to scan, cannot find any viruses. Starting to
get confused and frustrated and concerned.

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 05:43:22 GMT
 Is this a hoax virus or a real virus??

Quote:

therefor opening a new file/folder may prompt mcafee to
search for virus's, i dont know the setup of mcafee but
there may be an option to stop pop-up warnings, look for
something like, options,tools,settings in your mcafee
program,or look at the pop up window, there may be a check
box you can tick to stop the messages.

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:50:02 GMT

1. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

2. Hoax AOL Virus

3. Virus hoaxes

4. EMAIL VIRUS HOAXES

5. Fw: Major Virus Warning -- Is a Hoax

6. Hoax virus - how do I recover?

7. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

8. jdbgmgr.exe Virus ( Legit or Hoax)

9. jdbgmgr.exe is NOT A VIRUS it is a HOAX

10. virus or hoax

11. help !!!!!! with the jdbgmgr.exe virus or hoax

12. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax