Kak virus
Author Message
 Kak virus

Put an up to date AV on your computer, run it, go to www.sarc.com and download the kak
removal tool, run it.

: Can anyone out there advise me how to get rid of the
: following {*filter*}:- "Kagou-anti-Kro$oft says not today!"
: This virus appears infrequently and if OK is clicked
: windows shuts down and the message contiues to be
: displayed.
: Many thanks.Brian

Sun, 15 May 2005 20:27:59 GMT
 Kak virus

Quote:

> Can anyone out there advise me how to get rid of the
> following {*filter*}:- "Kagou-anti-Kro$oft says not today!"
> This virus appears infrequently and if OK is clicked
> windows shuts down and the message contiues to be
> displayed.
> Many thanks.Brian

Run an antivirus that has been updated sometime in the past 2 years or so.

Go to windows update and download all the critical patches. Yes, all of
them.

Mon, 16 May 2005 01:54:53 GMT

1. how to delete kak virus?

2. Kak Virus

3. KAK @M virus

4. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

5. Report on CLOS BB by Kersten and Kak

6. vbs/kak worm help

8. bugabear virus and sweetadeline1 w32KlezEremovaltools virus

9. Virus/Test Virus wanted!

10. Help me get rid of this virus post has a virus in the post

11. Are Virus Protection Firms the Virus Coders !!

12. Virus Boot - Boot virus - help