on its own
Author Message
 on its own

had a js Exception exploit virus alert that was blocked.
and was deleted. But ever since that time office profes,
opens menus and windows as I try to use the program can't
even type a name without a window poping up or the
printer starting up. A scan says no virus, but what is
it? Useing XP and no other users in there login have this
happening just on my login is there something corupted,
have used fix in help menu many times.

Tue, 31 May 2005 12:21:06 GMT
 on its own

Quote:
> had a js Exception exploit virus alert that was blocked.
> and was deleted. But ever since that time office profes,
> opens menus and windows as I try to use the program can't
> even type a name without a window poping up or the
> printer starting up. A scan says no virus, but what is
> it? Useing XP and no other users in there login have this
> happening just on my login is there something corupted,
> have used fix in help menu many times.

Does your antivirus program have the latest updates for this week installed?
As you may know, antivirus without frequent updates is useless.  The printer
printing does sound like one recent virus, though it's hard to diagnose a
virus just from the symptoms.

If one antivirus scanner shows nothing, try disabling it and running a
second antivirus program with the latest updates for the week to get a
second opinion.  A trojan scanner like www.pestpatrol.com might be something
else to try.

Wed, 01 Jun 2005 01:54:37 GMT
 on its own
disable your voice recognition software within office
Quote:

Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:26:07 GMT

1. RUN Your own Smalltalk Consulting Office....Major Object Tech Firm

2. name for functions that are their own inverse

3. My own Loadlibrary?

4. Start your own business...today

5. roll your own...

6. CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER BUILD YOUR OWN DESCRAMBLER FAST CHEAP AND EASY

7. CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER BUILD YOUR OWN DESCRAMBLER FAST CHEAP AND EASY

8. To EACH his own

9. EARN $$$ DESIGNING your own web site

10. WeakRegistries as my own allInstances method?

11. Process in its own thread

12. Displaying the Mac's own dialog icons