backdoor trojon
Author Message
 backdoor trojon

Hi

I have a small query. How did the virus get in to the system. Did I activate
some code by clicking the wrong options or is it something else. Can anyone
provide some input as to how this virus is delivered.

Regards

Sam

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 12:04:35 GMT
 backdoor trojon
Hi,

There are many ways of being infected by a virus.

-Executing a file.
-Running a command which is embedded in an another format ( java / active-x
/ html / scripted e-mails, web pages --- so it comes with a simple visit of
a web page - a preview of an e-mail - opening of a DOC file, etc. )
-Having a backdoor or an unsecured vulnerable point of Microsoft OS /
Browser / an another SW running on your system
-Having a Trojan
-Having a shared folder ( some viruses like Nimda spreads on the shares )
-Being on a network ( some viruses like Nimda spreada on the shares of the
networks which are automatically created  )
-Surfing the web

so they come !

Quote:
> Hi

> I have a small query. How did the virus get in to the system. Did I
activate
> some code by clicking the wrong options or is it something else. Can
anyone
> provide some input as to how this virus is delivered.

> Regards

> Sam

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 03:22:31 GMT

1. need help- Backdoor trojon

2. Backdoors!

3. SoftIce backdoors

4. softice backdoors

5. This is a backdoor virus!

6. virus called backdoor.sdbot

7. backdoor.trojan - popups that aren't pop-ups

8. How to remove Backdoor.OptixPro.12

9. Backdoor OptixPro 12

10. virus removal: Backdoor.Sdbot (Trojan)

11. backdoor virus