win32/badtrans.b-mm in PC
Author Message
 win32/badtrans.b-mm in PC

Hi All,

    I'm on a clean computer posting this. My main PC is infected with the
virus in the subject line. I procured the Norton antivirus program and ran
same. However, the program never finishes the internet transfers
(updates/whatever) and the virus continues to try and send out more of the
insidious infecting crap. I emptied my address book, which helped, but the
problem persists. I woiuld like to repair my files and delete the offending
virus, but I don't know what needs done and where and what to look for to
locate and delete the virus' executeing file.

Thanks much for your time,
Jim Burns

Mon, 02 Aug 2004 09:22:49 GMT
 win32/badtrans.b-mm in PC

Quote:

>Hi All,
>    I'm on a clean computer posting this. My main PC is infected with the
>virus in the subject line. I procured the Norton antivirus program and ran
>same. However, the program never finishes the internet transfers
>(updates/whatever) and the virus continues to try and send out more of the
>insidious infecting crap. I emptied my address book, which helped, but the
>problem persists. I woiuld like to repair my files and delete the offending
>virus, but I don't know what needs done and where and what to look for to
>locate and delete the virus' executeing file.
>Thanks much for your time,
>Jim Burns

Ben

Mon, 02 Aug 2004 06:07:06 GMT
 win32/badtrans.b-mm in PC
Hi There...I just came on here for help as well...I am
blown away because I am having the exact same problems and
am practically ready to shoot myself.....I too installed
anti virus (msafee) and still am having the same
issues....I will also be looking for help with this..If I
find out anything I'll let you know...Thanks

Sean

Quote:

Tue, 03 Aug 2004 08:10:42 GMT
 win32/badtrans.b-mm in PC
Hi Ben,

    Thanks so much,
Jim Burns

Quote:

>>Hi All,
>>    I'm on a clean computer posting this. My main PC is infected with the
>>virus in the subject line. I procured the Norton antivirus program and ran
>>same. However, the program never finishes the internet transfers
>>(updates/whatever) and the virus continues to try and send out more of the
>>insidious infecting crap. I emptied my address book, which helped, but the
>>problem persists. I woiuld like to repair my files and delete the
offending
>>virus, but I don't know what needs done and where and what to look for to
>>locate and delete the virus' executeing file.
>>Thanks much for your time,
>>Jim Burns

>See

moval.tool.html

>Ben

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:36:42 GMT

1. Win32 Nimda.A@mm (dr) and Win32 Nimda.E@mm (dr)

2. from MM/DD/YYYY to YYYY-MM-DD

3. Worm BadTrans.B

4. help with BADTRANS

5. Badtrans

6. Badtrans.B

7. ANSI and BS

8. Argentino de Bs.As que quiera armar grupo de estudio VRML

9. MBR, BS, FAT,....

10. ANN: myCC3Delphi 2.05 (uses BS Contact VRML)

11. ANN: ScreenSaver for BS Contact VRML

12. ANN: Bitmanagement releases BS Contact VRML 6.1