McAfee VirusScan 7.0Error VSCPOP.DLL re: can't find Program.exe for All user.mst
Author Message
 McAfee VirusScan 7.0Error VSCPOP.DLL re: can't find Program.exe for All user.mst

I can't install properly McAfree VirusScan 7.0 Home
Edition because the error "The VSCPOP.DLL file cannot
start. Check the file to determine the problem." pops up!
Apparently, this only affects computers running Windows 98
(which I use) along with Internet Explorer 5.01.  A check
at www.mcafeehelp.com provided some answers but not all. I
downloaded the Alluser.mst file like the instructions
said, but when I write the
c:\vsc\setup.exe/v"TRANSFORMS=\C:\Alluser.mst"" in the
Open text box, the computer can't find
Program.exe.....what I would like to know is where or how
can I get this "Program.exe" in order to properly install
McAfee VirusScan 7.0 which is to be to configured for all
users?  Any help at all would be really appreciated! I've
been stuck for a few days now!!

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 10:24:23 GMT
 McAfee VirusScan 7.0Error VSCPOP.DLL re: can't find Program.exe for All user.mst
Consider yourself lucky, uninstall any trace of McAfee on your computer, and get a
decent AV to protect yourself.   (www.grisoft.com - AVG;  www.e-trust.com for Etrust;
Search on Google for  free Antivirus  and you will come up with others (Etrust is not
free)  that far exceed the performance of McAfee.

: I can't install properly McAfree VirusScan 7.0 Home
: Edition because the error "The VSCPOP.DLL file cannot
: start. Check the file to determine the problem." pops up!
: Apparently, this only affects computers running Windows 98
: (which I use) along with Internet Explorer 5.01.  A check
: at www.mcafeehelp.com provided some answers but not all. I
: downloaded the Alluser.mst file like the instructions
: said, but when I write the
: c:\vsc\setup.exe/v"TRANSFORMS=\C:\Alluser.mst"" in the
: Open text box, the computer can't find
: Program.exe.....what I would like to know is where or how
: can I get this "Program.exe" in order to properly install
: McAfee VirusScan 7.0 which is to be to configured for all
: users?  Any help at all would be really appreciated! I've
: been stuck for a few days now!!

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 21:09:37 GMT

1. DELL Computers Knowingly Installs Malfunctioning McAfee VirusScan Software

2. McAfee VirusScan & _Restore folder

3. McAfee VirusScan Registry Information

4. McAfee VirusScan Vs Norton Antivirus

5. Free McAfee VirusScan 6.0 from Amazon (free shipping too)

6. VB program can find VF 5 DLL but not equivalent VF 6.1 DLL

8. Converting Exe's to DLL's

9. LabView DLL's & EXE's

10. Execute of ????.exe Failed, Cannot find DLL Component or Out Of Memory

11. Found problem with USER.EXE

12. C5.5EE can't find my DLL's