Possible Virus
Author Message
 Possible Virus

Hi,
Pc boots up ok a message comes up can't find C:programes
newdot~1/newdot~1dll, then Norton Antivirus won't protect
email,it connects to internet but when launching IE no
server found, and also no server found when launching
outlook express. Also won't let me into any microsoft
products ie excel, word,but will launch Nero and also all
control panels are not responding or start button. Message
comes up "not enough memory to run this program" I am no
expert on pc, any help would be appreciated.

Mon, 08 Aug 2005 19:30:38 GMT
 Possible Virus
Have you scanned with Norton?  Have you gone into msconfig and seen if there is
anything listing newdot or anything you are not sure about?  Have you looked at your IE
and OE setup to see if any property informatoin was changed?   Have you done CAD to see
what is actually running?  Have you performed any maintenance on your system? (Delete
temp internet files, clean out your temp directory?)

: Hi,
: Pc boots up ok a message comes up can't find C:programes
: newdot~1/newdot~1dll, then Norton Antivirus won't protect
: email,it connects to internet but when launching IE no
: server found, and also no server found when launching
: outlook express. Also won't let me into any microsoft
: products ie excel, word,but will launch Nero and also all
: control panels are not responding or start button. Message
: comes up "not enough memory to run this program" I am no
: expert on pc, any help would be appreciated.

Tue, 09 Aug 2005 00:21:57 GMT

1. POSSIBLE VIRUS IN YOUR MAIL

2. Possible Virus

3. Qmgr problem.....possible virus?

4. Possible virus

5. possible virus

6. Problems with possible virus

7. Possible virus???

8. Possible virus

9. Description of a possible virus infection

10. possible virus, is email from MS or not?

11. Possible Virus.