W32/Pate.b.worm Virus
Author Message
 W32/Pate.b.worm Virus

I`ve just been infected with W32/Pate.b.worm. anyone out
there got any ideas to get rid

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:36:39 GMT
 W32/Pate.b.worm Virus

Quote:

> I`ve just been infected with W32/Pate.b.worm.
> anyone out there got any ideas to get rid

Because this worm makes changes to EXE files, you
will need to use an antivirus removal tool.

If you already have antivirus software, try updating
it and do a full scan of your computer.

If you do not yet have antivirus software, try
installing some free from http://www.grisoft.com
or try a free online scan online from
http://housecall.antivirus.com

--
AZC

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:45:38 GMT
 W32/Pate.b.worm Virus

Quote:

Thanks Andrew Just used housecall it cleared almost 800
infected files.  They were nearly all Pe Parite.a but it
still left 3 files infected with the B strain. Anyway
thanks again at least I seem to be getting somewhere.
Jim

>.

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:09:05 GMT

1. Worm virus: W32/opaserv.worm.f

2. Antigen found W32/Ska.A.Worm virus

3. Virus: W32.Friendgreet.worm

4. W32.Opaserv.Worm virus

5. W32.Opaserv.Worm Virus

6. W32.Supova Worm Virus

7. W32 Opaserv.worm a/k/a Opasoft.A Worm

9. W32.Kwbot.C.Worm

10. urgent help regarding w32.mapson.worm

11. PSS Moderate Security Alert - New Worm: W32.Fizzer.A@mm

12. someone can help me with :w32.supova.worm?