blackcurse
Author Message
 blackcurse

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the virus Blackcurse
that now is a macro in Word 97?  Thank you

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:56:57 GMT
 blackcurse

Quote:

remove it..............
http://www.symantec.co.uk/avcenter/venc/data/w97m.black.f.h
tml

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:57:42 GMT
 blackcurse

Quote:

Until you get an antivirus program like Norton and set it
to download updates automatically every day, you'll keep
getting viruses.  Some antivirus programs like
www.grisoft.com are free, so there's no excuse.

Always use an antivirus program to remove a virus.

The instructions above might let you remove a virus but
won't prevent you from becoming reinfected a minute later.

http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#virus

Sun, 01 May 2005 02:03:23 GMT