Grokster
Author Message
 Grokster

Greetings,
I recently installed Grokster (what a bad idea) on my
pc.  I am running XP home ed.
I realized immediately that the program was installing a
lot of extra "junk" programs.  Now when I try to un-
install the program I get an error message stating that
Install.log cannot be found.
I have tried re-installing the program to get a clean
install log, but to no avail.
Does anyone have an answer?

Frustrated,
California