Klez virus
Author Message
 Klez virus

I did get rid of the Klez.H virus and I DID lose some
important execute files using FixKlez.com from
http://www.*-*-*.com/
 I had to reload MSOffice to install missing files and
McAfee.  Now I'm getting "can't locate launch32"
and "WGPRO32" on opening windows 98.  I've also lost
notepad.exe so I can't read any text files.  I don't know
where these files originally came from so I don't know
where to find them.  Any ideas?

Mon, 09 May 2005 11:37:01 GMT
 Klez virus

1)Get rid of McAfee.  Go to www.grisoft.com and dl AVG - a free AV that works

2)  Notepad.exe is an application of Windows so you should be able to go back to the
installation disk, go to Add remove programs select the Windows tab and the select the
notepad function

3) Do a search for launch32 and wgpro32 on www.google.com to see what is out there
about them

: http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/FixKlez.com.
:  I had to reload MSOffice to install missing files and
: McAfee.  Now I'm getting "can't locate launch32"
: and "WGPRO32" on opening windows 98.  I've also lost
: notepad.exe so I can't read any text files.  I don't know
: where these files originally came from so I don't know
: where to find them.  Any ideas?
:

Mon, 09 May 2005 21:08:25 GMT

1. Klez virus

2. klez virus. Can't delete it

3. klez virus

4. klez virus and messenger

5. W32 KLEZ VIRUS REMOVAL FOR WINDOWS XP

6. Klez virus

7. klez virus/worm

8. Klez Virus

9. Klez Virus