Virus Application File?
Author Message
 Virus Application File?

I have just been alerted that a file <SULFNBK.EXE> that may reside in the
C:\windows\command folder is virus application and that virus software
cannot detect it. It will not become active until June 1, 2001.  At that
point it will become active and will be too late.  It wipes out all files
and folders on the hard drive.  This virus travels through email and
migrates to the C:\windows\command folder.

--

Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:12:16 GMT

1. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

2. PTSnoop - modem application or virus?

3. cannot start application - maybe a virus

4. reading ascii file and creating topspeed file in application designer - gasman.zip (0/2)

6. bugabear virus and sweetadeline1 w32KlezEremovaltools virus

7. Virus/Test Virus wanted!

8. Help me get rid of this virus post has a virus in the post

9. Are Virus Protection Firms the Virus Coders !!

10. Virus Boot - Boot virus - help

11. ITS NOT A VIRUS, ITS A 404 ERROR, FILE NOT FOUND

12. ITS NOT A VIRUS, ITS A 404 ERROR, FILE NOT FOUND