Recover your system in seconds£?Don't worry about viruses and harmful web.Please give it a try£?
Author Message
 Recover your system in seconds£?Don't worry about viruses and harmful web.Please give it a try£?

Recover your system in seconds. Don't worry about viruses and harmful web
pages. Please give it a try.

Crashes? Viruses? Bad installations? Intended harm (like
crackers/script-kiddies)?

There's hope! With just a few simple clicks, all things will get well again
within seconds.

Is it a dream? No, with SysGuard, your dream comes true!

You need SysGuard 2003 if your computer encounters these problems:

--Can not boot system
--System crashed, Blue Screen Of Death
--Infection of a virus/worm/trojan
--Attacked by crackers/script-kiddies
--Installed an incorrect hardware driver
--Registery being modified by harmful web pages, so that IE and other
software work abnormally
--Accidental deletion of important files with SHIFT key pressed
--File system destroyed
--Partition table lost
..

HomePage http://www.*-*-*.com/

Download http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:38:33 GMT
 Recover your system in seconds£?Don't worry about viruses and harmful web.Please give it a try£?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Recover your system in seconds£?Don't worry about viruses and harmful web.Please give it a try£?
Just out of curiosity, does this thing get rid of spam in newsgroups too?

Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:53:08 GMT

1. Don't worry about viruses and harmful web.Recover your system in seconds.Please give it a try! ^_^

2. Don't Worry: Your Computer Is Not After You, or Your Job

3. Don't worry about Java...

4. How can I Recover my system from this virus

5. IT'S A VIRUS -- DON'T DOWNLOAD IT

6. IT'S A VIRUS -- DON'T DOWNLOAD IT

7. Tk system fonts don't match actual system fonts

8. Hoax virus - how do I recover?

9. recovering from virus

10. Why don't we get an ERRNO.py (at least on unix systems)

11. It's not PL/1, it's PL/I

12. It's not PL/1, it's PL/I