Recommend an excellent system recover software--Sysguard 2003
Author Message
 Recommend an excellent system recover software--Sysguard 2003

SysGuard 2003 is an excellent system recover software, which is very
efficient and easy to use!
I hope you can try and recommend it !

SysGuard 2003 is much better than Norton Ghost and GoBack! I promise!

Software Description :

SysGuard 2003 is a powerful advanced system recover software, which will
help you to get your healthy system and whole data back .

Key Functions: Recover system in seconds; Backup System; Fix registry;
Undelete File; Clear Virus.

You need SysGuard 2003 if your computer encounters the following problems:

1.Can not boot system
2.System crashed, Blue Screen Of dead
3.Infection of any virus/worm/trojan
4.Attacked by crackers/script-kiddies
5.Installed an incorrect hardware driver
6.Registry being modified by harmful web pages, so that IE and other
softwares work abnormally
7.Accidental deletion of important files with SHIFT key pressed
8.File system destroyed
9.Partition table lost
10...

Homepage : http://www.*-*-*.com/

DownLoad: http://www.*-*-*.com/
ScreenShot: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 14:39:43 GMT
 Recommend an excellent system recover software--Sysguard 2003

Quote:

Seems a lot like DeepFreeze to me.  http://www.deepfreezeusa.com

--
AZC

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:59:33 GMT

1. APL-L Digest - 5 Feb 2003 to 6 Feb 2003 (#2003-35)

2. CfPapers, Reliable Software Technologies, Ada-Europe'2003

3. Press Release - Reliable Software Technologies, Ada-Europe'2003

4. 8th Int.Conf.on Reliable Software Technologies, Ada-Europe'2003

5. FINAL CfP, Reliable Software Technologies, Ada-Europe'2003

6. CfPapers, Reliable Software Technologies, Ada-Europe'2003

7. CFP: 3rd Workshop on Open Source Software Engineeri ng (ICSE 2003)

8. NT System Error with CW 2002/2003 File access

9. How To uninstall norton system works 2002 to install 2003

10. Norton System Works 2003

11. Help to recover .DAT files from a COBOL Software

12. How can I Recover my system from this virus