backdoor.optixpro.12
Author Message
 backdoor.optixpro.12

I'm having the same problem.  But after I run the antivirus program .. no
exe files will load.

Quote:
> Someone please help! I've somehow been infected with the
> backdoor.optixpro.12 trojan. When I went on the Norton
> site, they told me I had to go into the registry and
> delete a line in it that the trojan had created. The
> line, however, wasn't there, so I didn't do anything.
> Then it told me to delete all the infected files, but
> regserv.exe is one of the infected files. Can I safely
> delete that? What do I need to do?
> Thanks,
> Zahir

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 03:21:54 GMT

1. How to remove Backdoor.OptixPro.12

2. Backdoor OptixPro 12

3. #(#feet 1/12) give me (#feet 1 $/ 12)

4. US-NY-NYC - Smalltalk technical lead - 12 + 12 month contract

5. What's difference between {Helvetica -12 bold} and {Helvetica 12 bold}?

6. JOBS: 12 Smalltalkers needed in Virginia / DC area

7. Beginner's J question #12 - locales

8. USENIX Very High Level Languages Symp.- PRE-REG DEADLINE 10/12

9. DOLPH-BeginGuide/Chap 7-12

10. Intermediate Smalltalk Developers 2 Positions- Contract 12-24 months - West Toronto

11. 2nd Phase - junior and Intermediate Smalltalk Developers 3 Positions- Contract 12-24 months - West Toronto

12. JOB -- DC Contract 6 - 12 months