McAfee Orchestrator
Author Message
 McAfee Orchestrator

Has anyboy used McAfee's Orchestrator on their enterprise?  I have not been
able to find anything on the web about this product.  Management is looking
to purchase for a "complete anti-virus solution" and I would like to know if
it is all that it says it is.

Thanks.

Jeff

Sat, 15 Nov 2003 04:22:58 GMT
 McAfee Orchestrator

Hi,

please clarify the points below, then I can help you for that.

where do you use McAfee Orchestrator
what for ( with which products )
what is the total number of users on that enterprise network ?

Quote:
> Has anyboy used McAfee's Orchestrator on their enterprise?  I have not
been
> able to find anything on the web about this product.  Management is
looking
> to purchase for a "complete anti-virus solution" and I would like to know
if
> it is all that it says it is.

> Thanks.

> Jeff

Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:03:03 GMT
 McAfee Orchestrator
Anyway,

you can visit http://www.mcafeeb2b.com/products/default.asp

and http://www.mcafeeb2b.com/beta/products/EPO-intro.asp

there you can find all details and beta version of ePO ( e policy
orchestrator ) of NAI

This SW is dedicated to manage NAI antivirus solutions on the LAN - WAN
anterprise networks and it works very well ! It has also very good user
interface and detailed reporting tools.

you can order this sw with AVD - Active Virus Defense Suite and / or as a
standalone solution ePO

regards...

Orhan

Quote:
> Has anyboy used McAfee's Orchestrator on their enterprise?  I have not
been
> able to find anything on the web about this product.  Management is
looking
> to purchase for a "complete anti-virus solution" and I would like to know
if
> it is all that it says it is.

> Thanks.

> Jeff

Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:02:10 GMT

1. DELL Computers Knowingly Installs Malfunctioning McAfee VirusScan Software

2. Clipper 87 & Mcafee virus Scan

3. Clarion and McAfee issues

4. McAfee NewsSniffer Warning: Virus posted to this newsgroup

5. Mcafee VSC update licence renewal

6. uninstalling of McAfee Virus Scan

7. Mcafee virus scan online and signature error

8. Can't update Mcafee Virus Scan

9. McAfee VirusScan & _Restore folder

10. mcafee

11. McAfee virus upgrade