Windows XP vs. Norton Anti-Virus
Author Message
 Windows XP vs. Norton Anti-Virus

Don't go for a fix unless it is upgrading NAV to NAV2002.

Regards,
Patrick Nolan / Symantec

Quote:
> My newly installed XP will not support my old Norton Anti-
> Virus and now I am unprotected.  Any suggestions short of
> buying new program?  Any fixes?  Thanks

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:48:58 GMT
 Windows XP vs. Norton Anti-Virus
What is the "version number" for 2002 version. I have Norton Corprate
Edition 7.61.930 and it works with XP Pro.

--

Regards, Markus
Markus Hovikoski, System Administrator, MCSE

> Don't go for a fix unless it is upgrading NAV to NAV2002.

> Regards,
> Patrick Nolan / Symantec

> > My newly installed XP will not support my old Norton Anti-
> > Virus and now I am unprotected.  Any suggestions short of
> > buying new program?  Any fixes?  Thanks

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 01:04:49 GMT

1. Dyalog vs Norton Anti-virus

2. Norton antivirus update for Windows XP

3. Can't remove Norton Antivirus 2001 from computer with Windows XP

4. Clarion, RPM and Norton Anti-Virus

5. Beware CW4 and Norton Anti virus 2001

6. ** WARNING ** Norton Anti Virus DEBUGer bug

7. Do I need TO disable Norton Anti=Virus Wnen I'm going to install updates

8. norton anti virus renewal time?

9. How do I start Norton Anti Virus?

10. Norton Anti-Virus 2002

11. Norton Anti-Virus program