Help
Author Message
 Help

Dear Peter

Get an AV on your system asap and run it.  Write down the names of the virii as the AV
finds them and then go to the web site of the AV to find out how to clean your system.

Otherwise, you will need to reformat and reinstall your complete hard drive.

If these directions are confusing you can take your computer to your nearest computer
store and ask them to help

: Hope someone can help.
: My problem is as follows, I have e-mail in every folder
: in my computer.
: I don't know who they are from or how they got there.
: If I try to open one there is nothing there, it just
: opens to my email address, which shows an attachment, but
: that doesn't open either.
: My computer is working okay.
: I've deleted about 100 of these e-mails, but they show up
: other places after I delete them.
: Please help.
: Peter

Sat, 14 May 2005 22:47:49 GMT

1. help! f90.help help help help

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

7. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

8. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

9. Help Help Help

10. TopSpeed - ODBC 3.1???? HELP HELP HELP

11. HELP - HELP - HELP

12. HELP HELP HELP - round function error