oe removing access to unsafe attachments
Author Message
 oe removing access to unsafe attachments

THis should sort it >

By default, Outlook2002 restricts access to potentially
damaging e-mail file attachments.
To enable access to files with extensions such as .exe. or
com:
Exit Outlook2002 if it is running.
Start Regedit
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0
\Outlook\Security
Create a new string value called Level1Remove
Enter in the file extensions you want to use, such as .exe
or .bat
You can have multiple file types separated by a semicolon
exe;com
The following are a list of the file attachments that are
restricted by default
.ade Microsoft Access project extension
.adp Microsoft Access project
.asx Windows Media Audio / Video
.bas Microsoft Visual Basic class module
.bat Batch file
.chm Compiled HTML Help file
.cmd Microsoft Windows NT Command script
.com Microsoft MS-DOS program
.cpl Control Panel extension
.crt Security certificate
.exe Program
.hlp Help file
.hta HTML program
.inf Setup Information
.ins Internet Naming Service
.isp Internet Communication settings
.js JScript file
.jse Jscript Encoded Script file
.lnk Shortcut
.mdb Microsoft Access program
.mde Microsoft Access MDE database
.msc Microsoft Common Console document
.msi Microsoft Windows Installer package
.msp Microsoft Windows Installer patch
.mst Microsoft Windows Installer transform; Microsoft
Visual Test source file
.pcd Photo CD image; Microsoft Visual compiled script
.pif Shortcut to MS-DOS program
.prf Microsoft Outlook profile settings
.reg Registration entries
.scf Windows Explorer command
.scr Screen saver
.sct Windows Script Component
.shb Shell S{*filter*}object
.shs Shell S{*filter*}object
.url Internet shortcut
.vb VBScript file
.vbe VBScript Encoded script file
.vbs VBScript file
.wsc Windows Script Component
.wsf Windows Script file
.wsh Windows Script Host Settings file

Quote:
so
>you can pick what attachments to open?
>.

Mon, 09 May 2005 23:21:11 GMT

1. oe removing access to unsafe attachments

2. Outlook removing access to unsafe attachments

3. OE Removing Access to Attachments

4. OE Removing Access to Attachments

5. OE access removing

6. OE Removed Access - PLEASE HELP AN OLD MAN

7. unsafe attachments

8. 'Unsafe attachment'

9. OE Attachment Deletes

10. create unsafe slave from unsafe master

11. RASQLB - Access to Novell data server without attachment.

12. SourceForge ate my attachments! - 1 attachment