Readers_Digest_Letter.txt.pif
Author Message
 Readers_Digest_Letter.txt.pif

I guess, I get this virus above on my system. Does anyone know, how the
virus behave and on which way I could "kill" him?

Kind regards from Switzerland,
Marcel

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 01:23:52 GMT
 Readers_Digest_Letter.txt.pif

Quote:
>I guess, I get this virus above on my system. Does anyone know, how the
>virus behave and on which way I could "kill" him?

Marcel,

Can you please provide some basic information.  The subjectline of the email
you received; any text in the message body.

--

Please do not send an email unless asked to do so.
Sandi ...

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 06:42:45 GMT
 Readers_Digest_Letter.txt.pif

Quote:
>I guess, I get this virus above on my system. Does anyone know, how the
>virus behave and on which way I could "kill" him?

Here it is...

http://service1.symantec.com/sarc/sarc.nsf/html/W95.MTX.html

--

Please do not send an email unless asked to do so.
Sandi ...
Microsoft MVP (Internet Explorer and Outlook Express)
http://members.iinet.net.au/~sandi/MVP/index.htm

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 07:03:13 GMT
 Readers_Digest_Letter.txt.pif

Quote:
>I guess, I get this virus above on my system. Does anyone know, how the
>virus behave and on which way I could "kill" him?

Another address with a fix tool (you may not be able to get to the other
one)

http://www.digitalriver.com/symantec/virus

--

Please do not send an email unless asked to do so.
Sandi ...
Microsoft MVP (Internet Explorer and Outlook Express)
http://members.iinet.net.au/~sandi/MVP/index.htm

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 07:04:16 GMT
 Readers_Digest_Letter.txt.pif

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Readers_Digest_Letter.txt.pif
Thanx a lot for your great support. Yes, it's the MTX Worm, and I'm trying
hard to remove it with all the tips and links you've sent me!

Thanks a lot
and kind regards,
Marcel

Quote:
> I guess, I get this virus above on my system. Does anyone know, how the
> virus behave and on which way I could "kill" him?

> Kind regards from Switzerland,
> Marcel

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:43:09 GMT

1. Help, pls, with *.txt.pif file...

2. Virus readme.txt.pif

3. reader_digest_letter.txt.pif

4. File Conversion: UNIX.txt to DOS.txt and trim trailing blanks

5. if file1.txt < file2.txt echo smaller

6. How to modify a Win *.pif ?

7. Shared EXE and PIF Files

8. .PIF writing

9. Create a .pif file

10. Wanted: pkg to read/write windows .lnk/.pif files

11. Brasil.pif

12. alevir.exe, brasil.pif, scrsvr.exe