Virus In Disguise?
Author Message
 Virus In Disguise?

I receive an e-mail from Microsoft Support several times a
day and wonder if it's a VIRUS IN DISGUISE as the
attachment (q216309) will not load because it lacks a
security certificate and the sender

Any advise appreciated.
Irish John in South Australia

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 08:28:44 GMT
 Virus In Disguise?
Yes, it is a virus - see the other posts with q216309 in the title below for more details.
: I receive an e-mail from Microsoft Support several times a
: day and wonder if it's a VIRUS IN DISGUISE as the
: attachment (q216309) will not load because it lacks a
: security certificate and the sender

: Any advise appreciated.
: Irish John in South Australia
:

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 09:34:39 GMT
 Virus In Disguise?
Thanks Alex,
Fgaristou parapoli (!!)

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 19:46:41 GMT
 Virus In Disguise?
LOL - you're saying that to an American *French* Greek... it took me 3 looks to figure out what that said... :))

: Thanks Alex,
: Fgaristou parapoli (!!)

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 20:13:27 GMT

1. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

2. Spammers/TeleMarketing disguised as HeadHunters/Recruiters to get resumes ( e-mail address, phone numbers)

4. bugabear virus and sweetadeline1 w32KlezEremovaltools virus

5. Virus/Test Virus wanted!

6. Help me get rid of this virus post has a virus in the post

7. Are Virus Protection Firms the Virus Coders !!

8. Virus Boot - Boot virus - help

9. Wounding a Virus......more "Fight a Virus with a Virus"

10. Virus Alert - Back on line after e-mail virus.