BIZ.HTM
Author Message
 BIZ.HTM

I get sent an email almost every day from someone called Igor Tistsenkov.
The message subject is 'Practicable possibility to build own future' and has
no actual body text, but it has a file called 'BIZ.HTM' attached. I would
normally totally ignore things like this but I've been getting it for months
now. Does anyone know what it is?

Tue, 04 May 2004 17:14:21 GMT

1. Bad Health/Sw Biz

2. bad health-sw biz

3. raised access floor biz oppty!

4. SPAM again [was: Re: .BIZ .INFO domain extensions]

5. .BIZ .INFO domain extensions

6. Biz Graphing for Python on Win95/Linux

7. LIST biz

8. http://www.vector.org.uk/index.htm

9. Substituting :: for __ in every htm file, and rename htlml file

10. Using HTM Help file

11. New Demo at http://cwstuff.homepage.com/clarion_products.htm

12. EasyMultiTag ver 2.02 released !!!.htm