Remote Downlevel Document
Author Message
 Remote Downlevel Document

Thanx Layla......my AV detect bugbear :(

Quote:
> Best idea is to use your AV and scan your system.

> : In all my network printers, jobs with the following message are
generated
> : itself : "Remote Downlevel Document".
> :
> : Is this a virus???
> :
> :
> : Greetings to the group.
> : Sorry by my poor English
> :
> :
> : --
> : __________________________
> : Adrian Acevedo
> :
> :
> : --
> : __________________________
> : Sergio Adrian Acevedo Elizalde
> : Staff Sistemas
> : Unipres Mexicana SA de CV
> : Tel.- 9-10-30-26
> :
> :

Wed, 23 Mar 2005 04:31:16 GMT
 Remote Downlevel Document
Next step is to go to www.sarc.com and follow their instructions for removal

: Thanx Layla......my AV detect bugbear :(
:
:

: > Best idea is to use your AV and scan your system.
: >
: >

: > : In all my network printers, jobs with the following message are
: generated
: > : itself : "Remote Downlevel Document".
: > :
: > : Is this a virus???
: > :
: > :
: > : Greetings to the group.
: > : Sorry by my poor English
: > :
: > :
: > : --
: > : __________________________
: > : Adrian Acevedo
: > :
: > :
: > : --
: > : __________________________
: > : Sergio Adrian Acevedo Elizalde
: > : Staff Sistemas
: > : Unipres Mexicana SA de CV
: > : Tel.- 9-10-30-26
: > :
: > :
: >
:
:

Wed, 23 Mar 2005 05:06:09 GMT
 Remote Downlevel Document
i have tool for removal bugbear from symantec...

now, the problem i have is.....my LAN is form 80 pcs....

thanx, anyway Layla......a have a lot of work ;)

Saludos.

Quote:
> Next step is to go to www.sarc.com and follow their instructions for
removal

> : Thanx Layla......my AV detect bugbear :(
> :
> :

> : > Best idea is to use your AV and scan your system.
> : >
> : >

> : > : In all my network printers, jobs with the following message are
> : generated
> : > : itself : "Remote Downlevel Document".
> : > :
> : > : Is this a virus???
> : > :
> : > :
> : > : Greetings to the group.
> : > : Sorry by my poor English
> : > :
> : > :
> : > : --
> : > : __________________________
> : > : Adrian Acevedo
> : > :
> : > :
> : > : --
> : > : __________________________
> : > : Sergio Adrian Acevedo Elizalde
> : > : Staff Sistemas
> : > : Unipres Mexicana SA de CV
> : > : Tel.- 9-10-30-26
> : > :
> : > :
> : >
> :
> :

Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:34:20 GMT

1. "local downlevel document" ?????

2. Make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory

3. how to make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory from any computer

4. Global Document Handling Template - Document Send Extension

5. document, document

6. Is there anyway to execute remote application on remote host?

7. Remote Development Panel at Smalltalk Solutions

8. Accessing Outlook via COM on remote machine

9. Low-Cost Remote Programmer Wanted

10. Error: "Remote Socket closed"

11. Short term, remote MVS project

12. Remote Lights Out Operations