how do i get rid of yaha worm?
Author Message
 how do i get rid of yaha worm?

I have done a scan on microtrend and discovered that i
have 24 files affected with yaha worm virus......i
obviously have the names of the files, but being the
computer idiot that i am, i have no idea how to find these
files to delete them......can anyone help me?
Also, im not sure if this is related or not, but my
hotmail account has started receiving the strangest mail
(some relating to hacker news, and lots of sex stuff)....i
don't frequent the {*filter*} sites so i have no idea why i am
getting this crap, and there appears to be no way
to "unsubscribe"...i keep "blocking", and than i still get
more and more and more!!

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 04:05:21 GMT
 how do i get rid of yaha worm?

Quote:
> I have done a scan on microtrend and discovered that i
> have 24 files affected with yaha worm virus......i
> obviously have the names of the files, but being the
> computer idiot that i am, i have no idea how to find these
> files to delete them......can anyone help me?
> Also, im not sure if this is related or not, but my
> hotmail account has started receiving the strangest mail
> (some relating to hacker news, and lots of sex stuff)....i
> don't frequent the {*filter*} sites so i have no idea why i am
> getting this crap, and there appears to be no way
> to "unsubscribe"...i keep "blocking", and than i still get
> more and more and more!!

Not related.  There's not much you can do to block those emails, though you
can try here:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ #spam

But first, RE: the virus, you should let your antivirus program clean or
quarantine these files.  If you don't have one, you need one.
www.grisoft.com is free, so there's no excuse.

If you can't install the AV software because of the Yaha virus, first run
the manual Yaha removal instructions at www.sarc.com by searching their
virus database for Yaha.

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 04:46:10 GMT

1. I-Worm/yaha.k

2. YAHA WORM SOLOUTION

3. YAHA worm

4. Getting rid of events in Dyalog/W

5. Getting Rid of SoftLinks

6. getting rid of punctuation

7. Getting rid of "newlines \n"

8. Getting rid of external processes

9. getting rid of the dock icon

10. getting rid of border on text boxes

11. Getting rid of border around text box?

12. Getting rid of a certain message dialog