Klez.H virus
Author Message
 Klez.H virus

See http://www.*-*-*.com/

Ben

Quote:

>The Klez.H virus has affected my MSoffice.exe file and the
>antivirus software can't clean it because it can't open
>the file.  I'm afraid to start any office programs and
>send them to anyone because I'm afraid it will infect
>their computer.  I use access, word, and excel constantly
>for work and I don't want to lose the existing files I
>have.

Sun, 08 May 2005 09:31:27 GMT
 Klez.H virus
I also have a problem in this category and used the Klez
removal tool which cleaned up most of the W32.ElKERN.4926
virus but cannot access/repair : explorer.exe, lsass.exe,
services.exe, svchost.exe and winlogon.exe files. Can
anyone assist ??

Quote:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w3
2.klez.removal.tool.html
Quote:

>Ben

Quote:
>>The Klez.H virus has affected my MSoffice.exe file and
the
>>antivirus software can't clean it because it can't open
>>the file.  I'm afraid to start any office programs and
>>send them to anyone because I'm afraid it will infect
>>their computer.  I use access, word, and excel
constantly
>>for work and I don't want to lose the existing files I
>>have.

>.

Mon, 09 May 2005 08:29:37 GMT

1. Klez virus

2. klez virus. Can't delete it

3. klez virus

4. Klez.H virus in sys vol rstore

5. klez virus and messenger

6. Klez virus

7. W32 KLEZ VIRUS REMOVAL FOR WINDOWS XP

8. Klez virus

9. klez virus/worm

10. Klez Virus

11. Virus ?? but not Klez