Is this a virus?
Author Message
 Is this a virus?

I user on our network using Windows 2000 Pro machine reported that when she
rebooted her machine 10 notepad sessions started. When you try to run any
application notepad is started instead. I have run virus software against
the machine but founf nothing.
Is this a virus?

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:13:58 GMT

1. Am I virus-free now?

2. Willkommen am Weiterleitungsserver, - Virus?

3. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

4. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

6. bugabear virus and sweetadeline1 w32KlezEremovaltools virus

7. Virus/Test Virus wanted!

8. Help me get rid of this virus post has a virus in the post

9. Are Virus Protection Firms the Virus Coders !!

10. Virus Boot - Boot virus - help

11. Wounding a Virus......more "Fight a Virus with a Virus"

12. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...