Possible Virus
Author Message
 Possible Virus

In scanning the Virus Information Library.. to the
Glossary.. Clicked on the letter S..Re: System Hangup...
my computer.. along with an e-mail friend who also
subscribes to McAfee and updates as directed.. has the
same problem of the computer locking up.. mouse frozen..
etc... Is there a cure for this irritating situation or
just live with it? ..Thank you...Richard

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 23:58:37 GMT
 Possible Virus

If you think you have a virus, using antivirus is always the answer.
www.grisoft.com is free, so there's no excuse.  If no virus is found and the
latest updates for this week have been installed, it's probably not a virus,
and you might try other general PC troubleshooting, such as:

http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#gpf

... and it could also be a hardware problem.

Quote:
> In scanning the Virus Information Library.. to the
> Glossary.. Clicked on the letter S..Re: System Hangup...
> my computer.. along with an e-mail friend who also
> subscribes to McAfee and updates as directed.. has the
> same problem of the computer locking up.. mouse frozen..
> etc... Is there a cure for this irritating situation or
> just live with it? ..Thank you...Richard

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 09:06:40 GMT

1. POSSIBLE VIRUS IN YOUR MAIL

2. Possible Virus

3. Qmgr problem.....possible virus?

4. Possible virus

5. possible virus

6. Problems with possible virus

7. Possible virus???

8. Possible virus

9. Description of a possible virus infection

10. possible virus, is email from MS or not?

11. Possible Virus.