Worm virus: W32/opaserv.worm.f
Author Message
 Worm virus: W32/opaserv.worm.f

I know nothing about available downloads.

I have a worm virus on my machine - as above.

Mcafee antivirus says I need a patch for Windows 98 to
stop this virus.

What patch do I need and how do I get it?

thanks

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:31:03 GMT
 Worm virus: W32/opaserv.worm.f
Using your Windows Update icon -- go to MS web site and see waht patches you need to DL

(I would look for a new AV too while you are on the web)

: I know nothing about available downloads.
:
: I have a worm virus on my machine - as above.
:
: Mcafee antivirus says I need a patch for Windows 98 to
: stop this virus.
:
: What patch do I need and how do I get it?
:
: thanks

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 00:58:57 GMT

1. W32 Opaserv.worm a/k/a Opasoft.A Worm

2. W32.Opaserv.Worm virus

3. W32.Opaserv.Worm Virus

4. Patch for W32.Opaserv.Worm

5. w32/opaserv.worm.m

6. W32.Opaserv.G.Worm

7. W32.Opaserv.Worm

8. Eradicating W32.Opaserv.Worm

9. w32.opaserv.worm

10. W32.OPASERV.WORM

11. w32.opaserv.worm and microsoft patch

12. Opaserv Virus-Worm