Can anyone please help me???
Author Message
 Can anyone please help me???

I think my outlook express has a virus but my virus scan
has not detected it.  Everytime I send,reply or forward a
message I get a warning box that says "Your current
security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on
this page."  I have recieved several replys from friends
that they have detected a virus.  Does anyone know what
this is or how I can fix it?
Thanks alot!
Cheri

Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:09:37 GMT
 Can anyone please help me???

Quote:
>I think my outlook express has a virus but my virus scan
>has not detected it.  Everytime I send,reply or forward a
>message I get a warning box that says "Your current
>security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on
>this page."  I have recieved several replys from friends
>that they have detected a virus.  Does anyone know what
>this is or how I can fix it?
>Thanks alot!
>Cheri

Could be a lot of different viruses.  Make sure you have the latest
virus definitions for whatever anti-virus software you're running.

Fri, 03 Sep 2004 10:30:17 GMT
 Can anyone please help me???
If you have applied any Security Patches to Internet Explorer, this might
cause this. Check your IE settings because Outlook Express by default gets
it's internet settings from IE.

A Patch might have altered the way ActiveX controls are handled.

--

Regards, Markus
Markus Hovikoski, System Administrator, MCSE

> I think my outlook express has a virus but my virus scan
> has not detected it.  Everytime I send,reply or forward a
> message I get a warning box that says "Your current
> security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on
> this page."  I have recieved several replys from friends
> that they have detected a virus.  Does anyone know what
> this is or how I can fix it?
> Thanks alot!
> Cheri

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 00:11:39 GMT
 Can anyone please help me???
What was the e-mail that you got? Did it have anything to do with something
like "See britney pictures" if so you have gotten virus:

      NAME: Chick
      ALIAS: Britney, VBS/BritneyPic

--

Regards, Markus
Markus Hovikoski, System Administrator, MCSE

> I think my outlook express has a virus but my virus scan
> has not detected it.  Everytime I send,reply or forward a
> message I get a warning box that says "Your current
> security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on
> this page."  I have recieved several replys from friends
> that they have detected a virus.  Does anyone know what
> this is or how I can fix it?
> Thanks alot!
> Cheri

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 00:29:41 GMT

1. please, please, please, please, help

3. Locking Problems - Can anyone PLEASE help ?

4. ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! WITH A COLLEGE PROJECT

5. Can anyone help with Live3D extensions, please?

6. please anyone help!

7. Can anyone help me please, Thanks...

8. Can anyone please HELP????????

9. Can anyone please help?

10. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

11. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

12. please,please please do help us