anti-virus scanner for upload file
Author Message
 anti-virus scanner for upload file
HI,
 I have no idea, how to implement anti-virus scanner for to scan, clean,
report to client.
I am using asp pages to upload the file to my servers
pls help me
with regards
anbu

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 01:32:37 GMT
 anti-virus scanner for upload file
Hi Anbu,

first you may use an antivirus sw... Then you can see how can you scan and
clean the files...

Norman www.norman.com
Norton www.symantec.com
McAfee www.nai.com

Quote:
> HI,
>  I have no idea, how to implement anti-virus scanner for to scan, clean,
> report to client.
> I am using asp pages to upload the file to my servers
> pls help me
> with regards
> anbu

Fri, 09 Jul 2004 00:31:33 GMT

1. file upload and virus protection

2. how to confirm whether the upload file has virus in the linux

3. uploaded files to webservers -- virus problem?

4. Writing a virus scanner

5. Virus Scanners aren't always the answer...

6. Defender virus scanner - Eanthology

7. Can you recommend a decent alternative virus scanner?

8. Dyalog vs Norton Anti-virus

9. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

10. NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

11. Microsoft XP Pro Beta - Firewall and Anti-virus

12. Clarion, RPM and Norton Anti-Virus