Help me I have Fortnight@M in all my LAN
Author Message
 Help me I have Fortnight@M in all my LAN

Please somebody know how I can remove this stupid virus.

Regards from Argentina

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 07:20:37 GMT
 Help me I have Fortnight@M in all my LAN
Henrys,

Run this program http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ It will scan for Virus and
remove it. Or you may also obtain other programs -some are free for home
use.
http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_downl.htm AVG anti virus downloadable AV
program.

http://www.freedom.net/- Freedom online virus scan

Now, some of the fortnight variety are Trojans and not viruses, but they
should be detected. This is a description.
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default2.asp?m=q&virus=F...

hope this helps- Postback to this thread.
LuckyStrike

--------------------

Quote:
> Please somebody know how I can remove this stupid virus.

> Regards from Argentina

---

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:23:24 GMT

1. Sockets with LAN Workplace 4.1 and MS-Winsock

2. LAN or NOT LAN

3. I am having array problems in MS FORTRAN ver 3.31

4. I am having compiler problems with MS FORTRAN 3.31

5. JS/Fortnight@M(ED)

6. LAN to NOVELL growing pains = HELP!

7. Need help with OS/2 Lan Clipper Apps

8. HELP.....Connecting two computers over LAN..

9. Help on Exospace and DOS LAN Services required

10. Help setting up datasocket LAN

11. Help with REXX manipulation of files printing on a LAN

12. Having a Blond Moment - Please help.