Need sysrun32.exe file
Author Message
 Need sysrun32.exe file

Copy the attached file to a floppy or copy and
paste the following text to Notepad and save
it to a floppy as "a:\exefix.reg".  Start the problem
computer, insert the floppy, click "Start", "Run",
type "a:\exefix.reg" and click "OK".

REGEDIT4

[End]

Ben

Quote:

>After finding a avkiller virus in my sysrun32.exe file I
>quaran{*filter*}ed it with norton.  Rebooted my win 98 and now
>my applications files won't work, because it tells me I
>need this file.  I can't seem to find it and it dosen't
>seem to be in quarantee.  Where can I get the file?  I
>search my win98 disk and no luck.  Any help please...
>ray

  exefix.reg
< 1K Download

Thu, 12 May 2005 01:37:28 GMT

1. need cw21lpex.exe or c4lpex.exe

2. I need the file wcc386p.exe of Watcom 3.2

3. need exe files structure

4. example needed for finding all exe files on sevral hd's

5. need exe file structure

6. I NEED HELP: EXE files

7. Need ml.exe file

8. what virus cpontains the exe file CFGWIZ32.exe

9. How can I know the .EXE file name, file date, file size

10. I need your help, very much, I need clip4win.lib and blinker.exe

11. File Version in exe file

12. Compiling EXE file with embedded File Version