Spammed from sircam
Author Message
 Spammed from sircam

I am receiving a SIRCAM virus by email at an average of 45 each hour from

I try to resolve the problem with at&t and they are not really colaborating
because I am not one of their customer
Any help will be appreciate

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 04:50:01 GMT
 Spammed from sircam
You are using OE.......go into Message Rules and set it up so that

Tools/MessageRules/Mail, etc.  Use the "From" address and in the second
box tick off 'delete from server', then in the blue line below, click on
it and type the Patrick's address in the box, click add, and OK your way
out.

Heather

Quote:
> I am receiving a SIRCAM virus by email at an average of 45 each hour
from

> I try to resolve the problem with at&t and they are not really
colaborating
> because I am not one of their customer
> Any help will be appreciate

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 04:47:37 GMT
 Spammed from sircam

Hi,

for a sircam remover doswnload the file at
http://download.nai.com/products/media/mcafeeb2b/zip/scrmove2.zip and read
details et
http://www.mcafeeb2b.com/naicommon/avert/avert-research-center/tools/...

INSTRUCTIONS:
* This program needs to run from a windows command line prompt
* THIS PROGRAM CANNOT RUN FROM A DOS COMMAND LINE PROMPT
* Create a c:\scremove directory
* Extract the file scrmove2.zip to c:\scremove to the infected machine.
* Double click on the remove.bat

WHAT IT DOES:
1. Initiates a scan for the sirc32.exe and scam32.exe files in their default
install locations.

3. Creates scam32.exe folder in System and System32 directories to assist in
preventing future infections.
4. Creates sirc32.exe folder in recycle bin to assist in preventing future
infections.
5. Creates a log file in the c:\scremove directory called report.txt

For more info about the virus:
http://vil.nai.com/vil/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99141

you may use an antivirus sw !!!!

Quote:
> I am receiving a SIRCAM virus by email at an average of 45 each hour from

> I try to resolve the problem with at&t and they are not really
colaborating
> because I am not one of their customer
> Any help will be appreciate

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 00:56:53 GMT

1. Spammed MMF [ Just try this, it will work ]

2. Off Topic, But List Related -- Tired of Getting Spammed Via

3. Making a Sircam virus-remover in Python

4. W32.sircam.worm@mm

5. Sircam Emails flooding Outlook Express Inbox

6. W32/Sircam -a

7. W32/Sircam-a

8. virus sircam on my palm

9. help??????????? My Palm with sircam virus

10. lost jpg's SIRCAM Worm?

11. Help with SirCam!!!!

12. SirCam Virus Help request!