altered homepage cant be changed now
Author Message
 altered homepage cant be changed now

My homepage on IE5 still displays my previos homepage but the URL now has
http://www.*-*-*.com/
and change my homepage all the options under homepage are greyed out. Any
ideas why this has happened etc? Have run latest virus check and all clean.

Mon, 17 May 2004 05:26:57 GMT
 altered homepage cant be changed now
This worked for me once when I had a similar situation.
Go to the page that opens and look for something like Uninstall or something
along those lines. Usually they provide it in the same page

--
_______________
Jorge E. Jaramillo

Quote:
> My homepage on IE5 still displays my previos homepage but the URL now has
> http://www.cnetadd.com/d.asp? in front of it. When I go into tools to try
> and change my homepage all the options under homepage are greyed out. Any
> ideas why this has happened etc? Have run latest virus check and all
clean.

Tue, 18 May 2004 20:33:43 GMT
 altered homepage cant be changed now

Quote:
> My homepage on IE5 still displays my previos homepage but the URL now has
> http://www.cnetadd.com/d.asp? in front of it. When I go into tools to try
> and change my homepage all the options under homepage are greyed out. Any
> ideas why this has happened etc? Have run latest virus check and all

clean.

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q195161

Ben

Wed, 19 May 2004 15:12:48 GMT

1. TkInfo: Homepage has changed.

2. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

3. How to alter DDNAME in a VSAM ACB?

4. Altering a RealBasic Database

5. Alter fields on each line

6. C5ABC Forms alter themselves at runtime

7. altering title bar size/API stuff

8. MSSQL 'alter table' from Clarion

9. Screen Focus and Alter Keys And KeyCOde()

10. CW2003 - How to alter the JOIN

11. Clipper Equivalent to Alter Table

12. Altering TIP at runtime...