Trogan Dialler Virus
Author Message
 Trogan Dialler Virus

Hi out there,

I'm new to this so please be patient. My AVG 6.0 is
telling me I have a virus in my system volume
information\_restore {87DE5533-------------}\RP457
\A0354280.exe. It can not remove it to the virus volt and
I can not find the file anywhere. I cannot gain access to
system volume information. How do I remove this virus
from my pc - can anyone out there help me please.

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 20:00:36 GMT
 Trogan Dialler Virus
See
http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_faq.php?action=1&session=1c07cb26f1291...

Ben

Quote:

> Hi out there,

> I'm new to this so please be patient. My AVG 6.0 is
> telling me I have a virus in my system volume
> information\_restore {87DE5533-------------}\RP457
> \A0354280.exe. It can not remove it to the virus volt and
> I can not find the file anywhere. I cannot gain access to
> system volume information. How do I remove this virus
> from my pc - can anyone out there help me please.

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 06:59:52 GMT

1. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

3. bugabear virus and sweetadeline1 w32KlezEremovaltools virus

4. Virus/Test Virus wanted!

5. Help me get rid of this virus post has a virus in the post

6. Are Virus Protection Firms the Virus Coders !!

7. Virus Boot - Boot virus - help

8. Wounding a Virus......more "Fight a Virus with a Virus"

9. Virus Alert - Back on line after e-mail virus.

10. Is this a hoax virus or a real virus??