MAILER DAEMON@...............
Author Message
 MAILER DAEMON@...............

I keep getting these:

line says:  Undeliverable mail: A IE 6.0 Patch

says: Undeliverable mail: Agree that you will not export
or re.....
and

Status Notification (Failure)
Ststem Administrator   Subject line: Undeliverable:Welcome
to my hometown.

I haven't sent any mail out so I know that I'm not sending
these. Is this the klez virus in my computer. To be safe I
took out all the address' I have in my address book. Just
in case I do have it it wouldn't send the virus to others.
I have done about 5 different virus checks on my computer
and they all say that I am virus free. Can somebody please
tell me why I keep getting these mails.
thanks,
Grace

Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:11:36 GMT
 MAILER DAEMON@...............
Someone else who has you in their address book has the
virus, it randomly generates subject titles and names
to fool the unwary... it's most likely the Klez

Quote:

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 07:11:35 GMT

1. [Mailer-Daemon@ignoramus.co.uk: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

2. Mailer-Daemon

3. MAILER-DAEMON send me IMDLAKIM.EXE

4. MaxBulk Mailer v1.4

5. MaxBulk Mailer v0.10d

6. MaxBulk Mailer v0.07d

7. PPVW 2.0 SMTP mailer

8. PPVW 2.0 SMTP mailer using sockets

9. test of my mailer

10. Testing new mailer

11. Mailloop: Top Rated Bulk Mailer Software

12. User What the Bulk Mailers Use: Mailloop