W32/Stator.worm
Author Message
 W32/Stator.worm

During a routine virus check, Grisoft (AVG) said I have I-Worm/Stator.A in
the C:\_Restore\Temp folder; however, it couldn't repair or even delete it.
I found info at Symantec telling how to repair the registry, etc., but the
entries that it said would show infection are not there.  Nor have I had
other symptoms.  I'm assuming it hasn't been triggered, yet.  Does anyone
know if it is likely to be triggered somehow?  Or how to get rid of it?
Thanks for any info.  Mary Lu

Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:40:06 GMT
 W32/Stator.worm

Follow MS directions for resetting your Restore points

: During a routine virus check, Grisoft (AVG) said I have I-Worm/Stator.A in
: the C:\_Restore\Temp folder; however, it couldn't repair or even delete it.
: I found info at Symantec telling how to repair the registry, etc., but the
: entries that it said would show infection are not there.  Nor have I had
: other symptoms.  I'm assuming it hasn't been triggered, yet.  Does anyone
: know if it is likely to be triggered somehow?  Or how to get rid of it?
: Thanks for any info.  Mary Lu
:
:

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 21:31:07 GMT
 W32/Stator.worm
Thanks.  It worked.  :-)

Quote:
> Follow MS directions for resetting your Restore points

> : During a routine virus check, Grisoft (AVG) said I have I-Worm/Stator.A
in
> : the C:\_Restore\Temp folder; however, it couldn't repair or even delete
it.
> : I found info at Symantec telling how to repair the registry, etc., but
the
> : entries that it said would show infection are not there.  Nor have I had
> : other symptoms.  I'm assuming it hasn't been triggered, yet.  Does
anyone
> : know if it is likely to be triggered somehow?  Or how to get rid of it?
> : Thanks for any info.  Mary Lu
> :
> :

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 07:01:42 GMT

1. Worm virus: W32/opaserv.worm.f

2. W32 Opaserv.worm a/k/a Opasoft.A Worm

3. Worm_Stator.C AKA W32.Stator@mm

4. Antigen found W32/Ska.A.Worm virus

5. W32.Kwbot.C.Worm

6. urgent help regarding w32.mapson.worm

7. W32/Pate.b.worm Virus

8. PSS Moderate Security Alert - New Worm: W32.Fizzer.A@mm

9. someone can help me with :w32.supova.worm?

10. W32.HAWAWI.WORM - WARNING - Help required please

11. w32.tkbot.worm

12. Patch for W32.Opaserv.Worm