gaobot Virus
Author Message
 gaobot Virus

I keep getting "hide window error". Norton identified the virus and
quarantined the files. Can't get ride of the "hide window error" box. Any
help would be appreciated.

Windows 2000 pro
norton av 2002

Lou

Sun, 08 May 2005 03:11:59 GMT
 gaobot Virus
Hi,

They have it listed and I did everything they said. But I still have virus.

Thanks..Lou

> I searched Symantecs Security Response section and found
> no mention of a virus called gaobot. If you goto
> www.symantec.com and then click on the bar where it says
> Security Response, you'll be taken to a section that
> contains all the info on all the know viruses. There is a
> virus encyclopedia that you can search. If there are
> detailed articles on the virus, you'll find it there. Make
> sure you have the correct name of the virus.

Sun, 08 May 2005 05:34:45 GMT

1. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

3. bugabear virus and sweetadeline1 w32KlezEremovaltools virus

4. Virus/Test Virus wanted!

5. Help me get rid of this virus post has a virus in the post

6. Are Virus Protection Firms the Virus Coders !!

7. Virus Boot - Boot virus - help

8. Wounding a Virus......more "Fight a Virus with a Virus"

9. Virus Alert - Back on line after e-mail virus.

10. Is this a hoax virus or a real virus??