POPUP DEVIL
Author Message
 POPUP DEVIL

When ever i log onto my desktop computer there is a popup
message from the Messenger Service saying the PopupDevil
is saluting you!

Neither MS Messenger or Explorer are open and running

Sun, 01 May 2005 02:07:42 GMT
 POPUP DEVIL

Quote:

This is possibly the Messenger service and not MSN
Messenger chat.  You need a firewall.  www.sygate.com and
others are free, so there's no excuse.  You probably also
need antivirus and maybe a trojan scanner such as
www.pestpatrol.com.  Looking at your startup programs
using www.google.com to download Startup Cop is not a bad
idea, as well as using vision from
www.foundstone.com/knowledge

Check these out:

http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#pop-ups
http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#startup
http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#firewall
http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#virus
http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#hacked
http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#harden

Sun, 01 May 2005 04:51:17 GMT

1. Devil IDL

2. Devil's advocacy

3. Devils and Angels, via Monads

4. Why Ada can't be commercialized - devil's advocate proof

5. idle and the devil

6. Why are Do-loops devil-spawn?

7. SGI has made a deal w/ the devil

8. Strange popup behaviour of popup menu in the Window template.

9. enabling, disabling, checking popup menus

10. Constants in Popup Menu Lists

11. Popup Rowtag Property

12. Help Cascading Popup Bindings?