jdbgmgr.exe virus
Author Message
 jdbgmgr.exe virus

This is definately a hoax.  Check out
http://www.*-*-*.com/

for confirmation.

The file is not a required system file. You may get away
without replacing it. Microsoft say that some java applets
may not work properly. If you use MS VJ++ then you
need it.

When my daughter fell for this hoax I didn't bother
replacing the file and we have had no problems.

Regards,

Mike

Quote:
> I believe that I may be one of the gullible who deleted
> this file from my computer.  I have searched this
> discussion board, but have not found a definitive
> answer.  Was this a hoax?  If so, how do I remedy this
> situation?

Tue, 03 May 2005 19:33:41 GMT

1. jdbgmgr.exe virus

2. jdbgmgr.exe (virus)

3. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

4. jdbgmgr.exe Virus ( Legit or Hoax)

5. jdbgmgr.exe virus????

6. help !!!!!! with the jdbgmgr.exe virus or hoax

7. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

8. jdbgmgr.exe virus message

9. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

10. jdbgmgr.exe VIRUS??? Please HELP ME

11. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax-tried everything

12. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax