credit card entry virus???
Author Message
 credit card entry virus???

Whenever I go to enter my credit card details into the
computer for whatever reason, I lose control of the mouse
and haveto restart the computer. This happens everytime I
cinnect to the internet.

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 16:25:54 GMT
 credit card entry virus???

Do you have an AV?  Have you updated the def's and done a full computer scan?  Do you
have a firewall?  Is it running?  Does it show anything?    Have you ever run a Trojan
cleaner?

: Whenever I go to enter my credit card details into the
: computer for whatever reason, I lose control of the mouse
: and haveto restart the computer. This happens everytime I
: cinnect to the internet.

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 21:35:24 GMT
 credit card entry virus???
Everytime you reboot, the trojan is sending your credit  card number and other
data to the hacker...
You may need to put you credit card company on notice and make sure you are
covered for limited lieability.
That's the best advice you've gotten in a long tim...
And get yourself a good AVP, Firewall; use them, and learn what it takes to stay
safe...
The cheapest way to learn about computers and, if you have the time, is to join a
local computer club.
The fastest way is to take a course, and then find someone who has paid the prices
for learning already , and above all LISTEN to what they have to offer you.
There a lot of computer moxy people now and many who are care givers like some
fine folks in these NG's
"There not a better time to say, THANK YOU to those who has helped me."

good luck,
don
=============

Whenever I go to enter my credit card details into the
computer for whatever reason, I lose control of the mouse
and haveto restart the computer. This happens everytime I
cinnect to the internet.

Thu, 07 Jul 2005 05:33:55 GMT

1. APL94 and credit cards

2. ACCEPT MAJOR CREDIT CARDS !!!!!!

3. ACCEPT MAJOR CREDIT CARDS !!!!!!

4. Credit card charging code

5. Credit card validation

6. Accept credit cards online at only 9.1% service charge 6630

7. Credit Card Verification

8. Accept credit cards online at only 9.1% service charge 1860

9. Credit Card Authorization Software.

10. CREDIT CARD PROCESSING...

11. Credit Card Processing