delete or not to delete
Author Message
 delete or not to delete

Hi
I am using Norton Antivirus and they quarantined the
bugbear virus.  Now my problem is do I let the Norton
Antiviruse program delete this or should I just leave it
in quarantine.  It says if you need any of the files you
shouldn't delete it but I don't know if there are files I
need.  I ran the bugbear virus removal too from Symantec
it said the virus wasn't found.  I just don't know if I
should delete the quarantined file or not.  Please any
help sure would be appreciated.
shirl

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 11:10:38 GMT
 delete or not to delete

Quote:

there for now, see how your pc is for a few days, if you
have no problems then delete it, also, make sure you have
removed the key in the registry, see this link for more
info.............
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32

also, this virus is a keylogger, means if you got infected
then whoever sent it could see exactly what you have been
typing on your pc, once your have checked the registry,
run a full virus scan again to make sure your clear, then
just to be on the safe side, change any and all passwords
you have.

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:49:13 GMT
 delete or not to delete
What is the name of the file the virus is attached onto?
Jimmie
Quote:

Sun, 01 May 2005 01:59:04 GMT
 delete or not to delete

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 delete or not to delete
Hi Jimmie

I don't really think there is any files it's just I got
an email from Editor on the net. Norton caught it but all
I know is they quarantined the part of the email that was
the bugbear virus and I am not sure if I should delete it
within Norton Anti Virus or just leave it in quarantine.
Things seem to be working so far.
Shirl

Quote:

Sun, 01 May 2005 02:20:55 GMT

1. Deleted procs not deleted???

2. Delete key on keyboard deleting records

3. Delete all files in Dir or delete Dir

4. Keyboard Delete button to delete row in array

5. bug(?): menu delete operation always deletes at least one entry

6. Speed increase not using Reclaim Deleted Records

7. C5EEa - Record Not Available(33) when deleting a record

8. Insert, change, delete with toolbar does not work

9. File Delete does not work in W2000

10. Why can I not delete my test file?

11. How to allocate and delete files when NOT running under TSO

12. mail.delete not working