weird message in hotmail
Author Message
 weird message in hotmail

Hi guys, I'm hoping that someone can help me.  Each time
that I have opened my hotmail today, I get a file download
screen popup. It says "you are downloading the
file "ADSAdClient31 from rad.msn.com" of course, I say
cancel each time this comes up, but how do I get rid of
this ?  Suggestions?
thanks
Janet

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:35:57 GMT
 weird message in hotmail
Sounds like you have some malware installed.
get spybot  from spybot.com to scan your system to remove
tracking software from your system.
This looks like an AD client server software, to track
your browsing habits and select ads to send direct to you.

Quote:

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:56:32 GMT
 weird message in hotmail
well..Janet i think its Nimda virus which gives severe
infection to your computer if u won't remove it u can find
its solution from msn search or any thing else and can
easily get rid of this virus..i hope u ll find the
solution.
Best of luck
Heena
Quote:

Thu, 07 Jul 2005 18:32:27 GMT
 weird message in hotmail
Sounds to me like JavaScript in the first e-mail that displayed in Outlook
Express. Move this e-mail to a different folder (Trash) and try again.

Quote:
> Hi guys, I'm hoping that someone can help me.  Each time
> that I have opened my hotmail today, I get a file download
> screen popup. It says "you are downloading the
> file "ADSAdClient31 from rad.msn.com" of course, I say
> cancel each time this comes up, but how do I get rid of
> this ?  Suggestions?
> thanks
> Janet

Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:30:38 GMT

1. Hotmail.py, access your hotmail mailboxes from python.

2. memory bounds error and weird compilation messages

3. Help: NAMELIST input on DEC ALPHA produces weird message

4. Weird error message