How do I start Norton Anti Virus?
Author Message
 How do I start Norton Anti Virus?

I can't find Norton Anti Virus.I know I had it installed
when I got this computer but can't seem to find it.Can
someone help me locate this program?

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:09:37 GMT
 How do I start Norton Anti Virus?

Quote:
> I can't find Norton Anti Virus.I know I had it installed
> when I got this computer but can't seem to find it.Can
> someone help me locate this program?

Start, Programs, Norton Antivirus.  There should also be an icon for it in
the system try by your clock in the lower right corner.

If it's not there, sounds like you may need to reinstall.  If you can't
reinstall, you may have a virus.  If you have a virus, try the TrendMicro
Housecall web page based scanner, or contact tech support for your antivirus
program.

http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#antivirus

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 02:58:02 GMT

1. Dyalog vs Norton Anti-virus

2. Clarion, RPM and Norton Anti-Virus

3. Beware CW4 and Norton Anti virus 2001

4. ** WARNING ** Norton Anti Virus DEBUGer bug

5. Do I need TO disable Norton Anti=Virus Wnen I'm going to install updates

6. norton anti virus renewal time?

7. Norton Anti-Virus 2002

8. Norton Anti-Virus program

9. norton anti-virus error message