Bugbear
Author Message
 Bugbear

 i have recieved this virus in my e-mail account 25 times
this week and have Quarantined and deleted. Is this enough
to protect my PC??  Also, is there any way i can block it
from my e-mail, it is coming under many names and
businesses, i ahven't been able to send e-mails for the
last week for fear of infecting an aquaintences PC and
have replaced my address book to pen and paper.

Sat, 26 Mar 2005 23:23:32 GMT

1. BugBear Virus: IP Cleariong House

2. For Jeremy Suiter: Received W32.Bugbear virus from you

3. BugBear virus

5. Worm/Bugbear

6. Bugbear & printer queues

7. Bugbear and Hooker

8. WORM BUGBEAR.1 IS GONE AND GOOD RIDDANCE

9. BUGBEAR.1 - How annoying this is

10. bugbear virus hoax

11. Bugbear and Windows installer

12. BugBear Virus/ISDN Configuration Wizard